On May 6, 2019 at 3:04 p.m. PDT, we received a report that slash commands were failing. An internal investigation was launched and we determined that a recent code change had introduced a bug. We made the required code change, which allowed customers to use all slash commands again. The all clear was called at 5:32 p.m. PDT.
11:45 PM PST
Everyone should be able to use slash commands as expected once again. Thank you for bearing with us while we got to the bottom of this. We're very sorry for the trouble.
5:36 PM PST
Some folks may be unable to use slash commands. We’re currently investigating and will let you know as soon as we have more news to share. We apologize for any disruption to your workflow.
4:38 PM PST