On June 7, 2019 at 9:20 a.m. PDT, the Zendesk app (legacy) began to fail delivering some messages and notifications. Our team opened an investigation and discovered some app notifications were being queued up but not posted.
We deployed a fix and resolved the issue on June 17, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. PDT. We’re still investigating the root cause of this issue to prevent this from happening again in the future.
9:57 AM PST
We're happy to report that the functionality of our Zendesk (Legacy) integration has been restored and people should no longer experience issues with missing messages or notifications. Apologies for any disruption to your workflow.
11:21 AM PST
We're still looking into the issues with the Zendesk (Legacy) integration, but don't have new information to share just yet. If you see any problems with your Zendesk notifications, please let us know through email@example.com.
5:49 PM PST
We're seeing some degraded performance with the Zendesk (Legacy) integration, which may lead to some folks missing messages or notifications. We're on the case and will share updates here.
11:54 AM PST
On June 13, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. PDT, a slowdown in a system element affected notification processing, in turn delaying notification delivery for some customers. Once we learned of this slowdown we were able to resolve the issue and fixed the delay in notifications by 8:29 a.m. PDT.
8:24 AM PST
We've looked into this further and found that the notification delays should be all cleared up now. Our sincerest apologies for any disruption to your day.
8:50 AM PST
We've received some reports that folks might be receiving delayed notifications. We're looking into the issue and will report back when we have an update to share.
8:39 AM PST
Some people may be having an issue with Slack. We’re currently investigating and will have more information shortly. Thank you for your patience.
8:32 AM PST
On June 13, 2019 at 12:52 p.m. PDT, a code change introduced an error, which caused language settings to default to English when using search modifiers. As a result, search results containing non-English modifiers were inaccurate.
We launched an investigation and resolved the issue on June 13, 2019 at 5:18 p.m. PDT.
11:12 PM PST
For those affected by the issues with searching and using modifiers, we're happy to report that these features are working as expected again. We apologise for the trouble this caused.
5:32 PM PST
We’re still digging into the issues with search modifiers, but we don’t have additional information to share just yet. Please continue to bear with us.
5:09 PM PST
Some customers are having trouble searching in Slack when using modifiers (e.g. in:, from:) in non-English languages. We're currently investigating and we'll keep you posted. We're sorry for the disruption to your day.
4:30 PM PST