On July 30, 2019 at 9:45 a.m. PDT, we discovered that a change we made to our APIs was unintentionally causing message searching via our mobile apps and some of our external APIs to fail. We immediately began investigating these failures and deployed a fix at 12:37 p.m PDT.
6:14 AM PST
We're happy to report that we’ve resolved the problem, so people should be able to search again. If you're still experiencing issues, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1:02 PM PST
Some folks may be experiencing issues with search on mobile as well as searching via the API. We're looking into this right away and will report back with updates shortly.
12:27 PM PST
On July 30, 2019 at 10:13 a.m. PDT, we released a minor change to our UI that inadvertently caused Direct Messages to fail to load when their associated user didn't have an explicit time zone set. We reverted this change at 12:37 p.m. PDT, resolving the issue for all affected users after they reloaded the client.
6:10 AM PST
People should be able to access and send Direct Messages properly now after a refresh (Cmd/Ctrl + R). Thanks for your patience.
12:56 PM PST
Some users might be seeing an error when accessing or viewing some of their Direct Messages. We're currently investigating this and we'll send updates as they come.
12:50 PM PST
Some people may be having an issue with Slack. We’re currently investigating and will have more information shortly. Thank you for your patience.
12:13 PM PST