On July 30, 2019 at 9:45 a.m. PDT, we discovered that a change we made to our APIs was unintentionally causing message searching via our mobile apps and some of our external APIs to fail. We immediately began investigating these failures and deployed a fix at 12:37 p.m PDT.
6:14 AM PST
We're happy to report that we’ve resolved the problem, so people should be able to search again. If you're still experiencing issues, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1:02 PM PST
Some folks may be experiencing issues with search on mobile as well as searching via the API. We're looking into this right away and will report back with updates shortly.
12:27 PM PST